"TO INSPIRE AND ENABLE ALL TO BE THE BEST THAT THEY CAN BE"
Although Countesthorpe Leysland Community College was built during the 1970s, as soon as you enter our College you will discover a modern, vibrant learning environment.
We deliver a high quality experience for all where:
- Student learning, attainment, achievement and the well-being of all are at the centre of everything we do
- A caring and supporting environment is created
- Opportunities are provided which will engender a love of learning now and in the future
- There is a culture of success where achievement is rewarded and celebrated
- High standards of conduct and behaviour ensure the best possible outcomes for all
- Having high aspirations and ambitions for staff and students leads to a determination and desire for continuous improvement
Through our actions and behaviours we will strive to build a learning community in which all:
- Can demonstrate strong self -belief, confidence and have high aspirations; are determined and have a strong work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Respect themselves and the community to create a safe and secure environment; o er themselves as good role models for future generations as responsible life-long learners and citizens; are thoughtful and compassionate with the ability to listen and challenge in a considerate way
- Are polite, calm, caring, honest, trustworthy and helpful
- Are responsible, independent and supportive of each other