ShowMyHomework is Countesthorpe Academy's online homework diary.
Students can sign into the website by visiting https://www.satchelone.com/ and clicking on the Sign in with Office365 option - they will then be prompted to enter their school email address and password.
Parents can log in by visiting https://www.satchelone.com/ to see a personalised homework diary for their child and see whether they are up to date. Initial login details are provided by the school and during the initial sign in you will be prompted to enter your own email address and choose a password.
Alternatively, students and parents can download the Satchel:One app from either the Apple App Store (https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/satchel-one/id908071717) or the Google Play store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.smhw.android&hl=en_GB&gl=US) for their mobile devices. Students can sign into the app using the Sign in with Office365 option
If you are a parent/carer and don't have a login please email email@example.com
Getting start with Show My Homework (Students)
I'm a student and struggling to sign in
- Make sure you are visiting https://www.satchelone.com/ and choosing the sign in with Office365 option.
- Stick to using Google Chrome, New Microsoft Edge, Firefox or Safari.
I'm a parent and don't know my login details
- If you have used ShowMyHomework before you should be able to reset your password online using your email address (https://help.satchelone.com/en/articles/3191139-common-questions-for-parents)
- If you can't access your account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm trying to listen to a spelling test but can't hear anything
- Try using some headphones and adjusting the volume - sometimes it can be a little quiet
- Sometimes if you try to complete a test after the due date you won't hear anything
- On the odd occasion some spelling tests have a technical fault that prevents the sound being played on certain devices or web browsers. Please let your teacher know ASAP if this happens to you.