ShowMyHomework is Countesthorpe Academy's online homework diary.
Anyone can view all homework currently set at Countesthorpe Academy by visiting https://countesthorpe.showmyhomework.co.uk/school/homeworks/calendar or students can sign into the website by visiting https://www.satchelone.com/login?subdomain=countesthorpe and logging in with their school email address and password.
Parents can log in by visiting https://countesthorpe.showmyhomework.co.uk/school/homeworks/calendar to see a personalised homework diary for their child and see whether they are up to date.
If you are a parent/carer and don't have a login please email email@example.com
Getting start with Show My Homework (Students)
I'm a student and struggling to sign in
- Make sure you are visiting https://www.satchelone.com/ and choosing Countesthorpe Academy in the school name field
- Make sure you are using your school email address (e.g. 16-JBLOGGS@clcc.college) and network password
- Stick to using Google Chrome, New Microsoft Edge, Firefox or Safari.
I'm a parent and don't know my login details
- If you have used ShowMyHomework before you should be able to reset your password online using your email address (https://help.satchelone.com/en/articles/3191139-common-questions-for-parents)
- If you can't access your account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm trying to listen to a spelling test but can't hear anything
- Try using some headphones and adjusting the volume - sometimes it can be a little quiet
- Sometimes if you try to complete a test after the due date you won't hear anything
- On the odd occasion some spelling tests have a technical fault that prevents the sound being played on certain devices or web browsers. Please let your teacher know ASAP if this happens to you.