GCSE and A-Level Certificate Collection
Summer 2020 GCSE and GCE Exam Certificates are now available to collect from Countesthorpe Academy Reception.
If you are unable to collect your certificates in person you will need to give a letter of authority to the person collecting them on your behalf.
- Monday to Thursday - 8:00am until 4:30pm
- Friday - 8:00am until 4:00pm
Post Results Service
Following the publication of results for each examination series, the Exam Boards offer a post-results services relating to Reviews of Results (RoR’s) and Access to Examination Scripts. These are:
- Clerical re-checks - This is a re-check of all clerical procedures leading to the issue of a result.
- Reviews of marking - a review of the original marking to ensure the agreed mark scheme has been applied correctly
- Access to scripts – an electronic version of the script, either as a priority or non-priority service
Details of the services offered, deadlines and fees for these services as well as information on how you can request a post results service will be given out with results on results day.
- Exams Policy 2019-2020
- Exams Assessor Requirements for Access Arrangements Policy 2019-20
- Exams Complaints and appeals procedure 2019-20
- Exams Disability 2019-20
- Exams Emergency-evacuation policy 2019-20
- Exams Internal appeals procedures 2019-20
- Exams Post Results Service Procedure 2019-20
- Information for Candidates - On Screen Examinations 2020-21
- Information for Candidates - NEA Assessments 2020-21
- Information for Candidates - JCQ Social Media Information 2020-21
- Information for Candidates - Coursework Assessments 2020-21
- Information for Candidates - Privacy Notice 2020-21
- Information for Candidates - Written Examinations 2020-21
- Information for Candidates - Unauthorised Materials Poster 2020-21
- Warning to Candidates 2020-21