Post Results Service
Following the publication of results for each examination series, the Exam Boards offer a post-results services relating to enquiries about results and access to examination scripts.
- Post-results review of marking - a review of the original marking to ensure that the agreed mark scheme has been applied correctly
- Access to scripts – an electronic version of the script, either as a priority or non-priority service
Details of the services offered, deadlines and fees for these services as well as information on how you can request a post results service will be given out with results on results day.
- A-Level Results will be available on Thursday 16th August 2018 between 7:30am - 8:30am. Please collect your results from the 6th Form Open Area in the Countesthorpe Building.
- GCSE Results will be available from the Countesthorpe building on Thursday 23rd August 2018 between 9:00am - 10:00am. The results can only be issued to the students themselves; anyone collecting results on behalf of a student must have a letter signed by that student.
- Exams Policy 2017-18
- Exams - Controlled Assessment Policy 2017-18
- Exams - Internal Appeals Policy 2017-18
- Information for candidates - coursework 2017-18
- Information for candidates Controlled Assessment 2017-18
- Information for candidates - Non-Examination Candidates 2017-18
- Information for candidates - written exams 2018-18
- Information for candidates - social media 2017-18
- Information for candidates - Privacy Notice
- Information for candidates - onscreen tests