Summer 2018 GCSE and GCE Exam Certificates are now available to collect from the Countesthorpe Site Reception. If you are unable to collect your certificates in person you will need to give a letter of authority to the person collecting them on your behalf.
- Monday to Thursday - 8.00am till 4.30pm
- Friday - 8.00am till 4.00pm
Post Results Service
Following the publication of results for each examination series, the Exam Boards offer a post-results services relating to Reviews of Results (RoR’s) and Access to Examination Scripts. These are:
- Clerical re-checks - This is a re-check of all clerical procedures leading to the issue of a result.
- Reviews of marking - a review of the original marking to ensure the agreed mark scheme has been applied correctly
- Access to scripts – an electronic version of the script, either as a priority or non-priority service
Details of the services offered, deadlines and fees for these services as well as information on how you can request a post results service will be given out with results on results day.
- Exams Policy 2017-18
- Exams - Controlled Assessment Policy 2017-18
- Exams - Internal Appeals Policy 2017-18
- Information for candidates - coursework 2018-19
- Information for candidates - onscreen tests 2018-19
- Information for candidates - written exams 2018-19
- Information for candidates - non-examination assessments 2018-19
- Information for candidates - Privacy Notice 2018 -19
- Information for candidates - Social Media 2018-19
- Information for candidates - Mobile Phones 2018-19
- Warning to Candidates 2018-19