Members of the Principal's Performance Management Committee
Community Governor and Trust MemberView more
Chair of Personnel Committee and Community GovernorView more
Chair of the Resources Committee, Community Governor and Trust MemberView more
Terms of Reference for the Principal's Performance Management Committee
- To ensure that Countesthorpe Leysland Community College applies its Pay Policy in a consistent and fair manner for the Principal and the Academy, holding the Principal to account for the performance of the Academy.
Quorum is three governor members of the committee, none of whom must not work at the College.
- The committee will meet at least once each term with the Principal.
- In the absence of the chair, the committee shall choose an acting chair for that meeting from among their number.
- The committee will set objectives for the Principal with support from the Academy’s external educational advisor.
- The committee will monitor progress against the objectives with support from the Academy’s external educational advisor.
- The committee will make recommendations to the full Governing Board regarding any pay award for the Principal.
- The committee will, should the situation arise, inform the full Governing Board of any significant concerns it has regarding the performance of the Principal in order that the full Governing Board can determine an appropriate course of action.