Dear New CLCC Sixth Form Student,
Can I remind you that Countesthorpe Leysland Community College will be hosting their Sixth Form induction days on Tuesday 25th and Wednesday 26th June 2019 for all those students who are interested in joining us in the new academic year.
Please see below for further details of the days and requirements:-
- Please arrive by 8:20am at the Countesthorpe Theatre to collect your timetable on 25th June.
- Day 2 will commence promptly at 8:30am and both days we will finish at 3:00pm.
- Please bring paper and normal lesson resources as you will be participating in lessons and receiving your transition work to complete over the summer.
- CLCC Sixth Form does not require you to wear uniform but do dress appropriately. You will be having your photo taken for you ID card so please bear this in mind.
- Current CLCC students will need to bring in their lanyard in order to purchase food. Applicants from other schools will be able to use cash at break and lunchtime in the Fuel Bar only. Alternatively, feel free to bring a packed lunch.
It is an expectation that all applicants will attend these days as it is an opportunity to meet with your class teachers, tutor and the Director of 6th Form. There will be transition work issued which provides vital bridging work to be completed over the summer in order to help you prepare for the beginning of your chosen A-Level courses.
We are really looking forward to working with you and hope that your exams are going well. If you have any questions please drop us an email email@example.com or call 0116 277 1555
I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday 25th June 8.20am.
Assistant Principal & Director of Sixth Form Studies