Dear Parents and Carers,
We have had an excellent experience offering pre-recorded powerpoint and Microsoft Teams live lessons to our year 10 and 12 pupils this half term. We would now like to offer this opportunity to our KS3 pupils for the final week of term. We have planned an array of Microsoft Teams Live Events for all our KS3 pupils, including a literacy morning, a celebration event, and an assembly.
We have had fantastic engagement from our pupils in year 10 and 12 and we hope your child will join us on the last week of term for the five events on offer. During the five events, pupils will be able to see and hear staff and their presentations, but we will not be able to see or hear them. Pupils may have the opportunity in some of the events to type into a chat function to interact with members of staff and to ask any questions they might have, but this will not be applicable in all of the events.
Please look at the KS3 Live Event timetable that provides a joining link for your child to take part each day. We have scheduled these live events via Microsoft Teams. To take part, your child just needs to click on the link in the timetable. If you are using a Mac or PC and using a browser such as Chrome, it will start straight away. If you are connecting via a mobile device, please install the Teams app first from your App store and then click on the links on this page. Please just join as a guest, there is no need to login.
Timetable of Events (All Events start at 10:00am and Finish at 10:30am)
- Monday 6th July - Literacy ‘The cell’ - Presented by Mrs A. Rashleigh and Mrs A. McKenzie
- Tuesday 7th July - Celebration Event - Hosted by Mrs K. Russell and Mr Z. Fox
- Wednesday 8th July - Personal Development Programme - Presented by Mrs K. Morris and Mrs A. McKenzie
- Thursday 9th July - Assembly for KS3 - Presented by Mrs C. Aitcheson and Mr D. Thurston
- Friday 10th July - PE Awards - Hosted by Mrs N. Rose and Miss S. Mason
We hope that your child enjoys taking part in the events and celebrations over the week.