Some things you need to know
Please make appropriate transport arrangements for your child to and from Countesthorpe LeyslandCommunity College.
- Arrive at School at 8:35am – please do not arrive before this time
- Start of induction day:8:45am (students should come to the main gates which are in the middle of the green boundary fence, where they will be met by staff.
- End of college day:2.50pm– please be aware that if you are collecting your child, the bus lane is in use and the car park does get busy. Students will come out of the main gates as described above
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety - Parents and other adults are not allowed on to college grounds. Please avoid bringing cars on to the school site
Dress in primary school uniform
What to bring
- Pencil case with a black pen, pencil and ruler
- Money for school lunch (£5.00) to be brought in on Day One, in a sealed envelope with your child’s name on it, or a packed lunch). Menu will be on the college website prior to Induction Day
- A snack and a drink for break
- A pair of trainers for outdoor activities
Electronic Devices and Cycles
Electronic Devices cannot be brought in during the Step Up to Secondary days. Under no circumstances can the College accept liability for any devices of this nature, cycles or scooters or cash; this includes accidental damage or theft. Cycles will need to be locked. They are brought in at the owner’s own risk.
Any further questions please email email@example.com