ShowMyHomework is Countesthorpe Leysland Community College's online homework diary.
Anyone can view all homework currently set at Countesthorpe Leysland Community College by visiting https://countesthorpe.showmyhomework.co.uk/school/homeworks/calendar or students can sign into the website by visiting https://countesthorpe.showmyhomework.co.uk/school/homeworks/calendar and logging in with their College email address and password.
Parents can log in by visiting https://countesthorpe.showmyhomework.co.uk/school/homeworks/calendar to see a personalised homework diary for their child and see whether they are up to date.
Parental login details are being sent out on Friday 23rd September 2016. Parents who don't have a log in should contact [email protected]
Getting started with Show My Homework (Parents)
Getting start with Show My Homework (Students)
I'm a student and struggling to sign in
- Make sure you are visiting http://countesthorpe.showmyhomework.co.uk
- Make sure you are using your College email address (e.g. [email protected] or [email protected]) and network password
- Stick to using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Microsoft Edge and other browsers may experience problems
I'm a parent and don't know my login details
- If you have used ShowMyHomework before you should be able to reset your password online using your email address or login using your original PIN code (http://help.showmyhomework.co.uk/customer/en_gb/portal/articles/2085461-logging-in-as-a-parent?b_id=10119)
- If you can't access your account please contact [email protected]
I'm trying to listen to a spelling test but can't hear anything
- Try using some headphones and adjusting the volume - sometimes it can be a little quiet
- Sometimes if you try to complete a test after the due date you won't hear anything
- On the odd occasion some spelling tests have a technical fault that prevents the sound being played on certain devices or web browsers. Please let your teacher know ASAP if this happens to you.