Mock Exam Timetables - Autumn 2017
Summer 2018 GCSE and GCE Dates
14th May - Start of the Official Summer 2018 Exam Series
26th June - Final date of Summer 2018 Exam Series
Students will receive their individual timetables in March/ April 2018.
Post Results Service
Following the publication of results for each examination series, the Exam Boards offer a post-results services relating to enquiries about results and access to examination scripts.
- Post-results review of marking - a review of the original marking to ensure that the agreed mark scheme has been applied correctly
- Access to scripts – an electronic version of the script, either as a priority or non-priority service
Details of the services offered, deadlines and fees for these services as well as information on how you can request a post results service will be given out with results on results day.
- GCE (A Level) - Thursday 16th August 2018
- GCSE - Thursday 23rd August 2018
- Information for candidates - coursework 2017-18
- Information for candidates Controlled Assessment 2017-18
- Information for candidates - Non-Examination Candidates 2017-18
- Information for candidates - written exams 2018-18
- Information for candidates - social media 2017-18
- Information for candidates - Privacy Notice
- Information for candidates - onscreen tests