Summer 2018 Exam Timetables
Summer 2018 GCSE and GCE Dates
14th May - Start of the Official Summer 2018 Exam Series
26th June - Final date of Summer 2018 Exam Series
Students will receive their individual timetables in March/ April 2018.
Post Results Service
Following the publication of results for each examination series, the Exam Boards offer a post-results services relating to enquiries about results and access to examination scripts.
- Post-results review of marking - a review of the original marking to ensure that the agreed mark scheme has been applied correctly
- Access to scripts – an electronic version of the script, either as a priority or non-priority service
Details of the services offered, deadlines and fees for these services as well as information on how you can request a post results service will be given out with results on results day.
- GCE (A Level) - Thursday 16th August 2018
- GCSE - Thursday 23rd August 2018
- Exams Policy 2017-18
- Exams - Controlled Assessment Policy 2017-18
- Exams - Internal Appeals Policy 2017-18
- Information for candidates - coursework 2017-18
- Information for candidates Controlled Assessment 2017-18
- Information for candidates - Non-Examination Candidates 2017-18
- Information for candidates - written exams 2018-18
- Information for candidates - social media 2017-18
- Information for candidates - Privacy Notice
- Information for candidates - onscreen tests
Summer 2017 GCSE and GCE Exam Certificates are now available to collect from the Countesthorpe Site Reception. If you are unable to collect your certificates in person you will need to give a letter of authority to the person collecting them on your behalf.
- Mon to Thurs - 8.00am to 4.30pm
- Fri - 8.00am to 4.00pm